Terms & Conditions
1. Information About Us
1.1 www.leapfroglobal.com is a site operated by Leapfrog Distribution Pte Ltd. We are registered in Singapore with our registered office at 1 Kallang Sector, #03-05.
2. Service Availability
2.1 Our site is only intended for use by people residing, businesses, and companies in Singapore ("the Serviced Country"). We do not accept orders from individuals outside of the Serviced Country.
3. PC Terms and Conditions
3.1 Shipping Charges
Your total cost for purchase of any product will include the shipping and handling charges shown on your Leapfroglobal invoice. However, your original shipping fees are non-refundable in the case of a returned product. Those fees are paid for the services provided by and to the original carrier, and will not be refunded to you if your item is returned for a refund to Leapfroglobal.
3.2 Return Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 7 days from the original invoice date for a refund. A return authorization number is required for all returns. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform Leapfroglobal of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
3.3 Processing Time
You can expect your order to be processed within approximately 24-48 hours, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. Leapfroglobal do not guarantee the same day shipping. Orders are not processed on weekends and holidays.
3.4 3-Year Warranty and first year on-site.
When claiming of warranty, Invoice must be presented. On the first year on site refers to picking up PC from your address and sent back to our office for service.
3.5 Warranties; All Product Sold “AS-IS” or “With All Faults”
Leapfroglobal is a distributor only. Products sold by Leapfroglobal are not manufactured by Leapfroglobal. The products may however be covered by each manufacturer’s warranty service and support policy (if present). Leapfroglobal assigns and passed through to the Customer any warranty of the manufacturer, and the customer acknowledges that it shall have recourse only under such warranties and only as against the manufacturer of the products. Leapfroglobal makes no representation or express warranty concerning the product except those stated in this document. Leapfroglobal disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, as to any such product, including and without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any implied warranties arising from statute, trade usage, course of dealing, or course of performance.
All items sold through Leapfroglobal are sold “As-Is” or “With All Faults”. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of these items is with the buyer. Should any of these items prove defective, do not function, or function improperly in any way following their purchase, the buyer, and not the manufacturer, distributor, or Leapfroglobal, assumes the entire cost of all necessary servicing or repair.
3.6 Warranty Info
Definition of Terms
- Product – Refers to any hardware manufactured for or by Armaggeddon PC bearing the "ARMAGGEDDON " trademark, trade name, or logo that is purchased directly from Armaggeddon PC.
- Original Purchaser - any consumer that purchases and has possession of a Product directly from Armaggeddon PC
- End User - the ultimate consumer of the Product and constitutes anyone who owns and uses an Armaggeddon Product.
- Date of Original Retail Purchase - the date the Original Purchaser bought the Product from Armaggeddon PC
Scope of Warranty
- Armaggeddon PC WARRANTS this Armaggeddon hardware Product against defects in merchandise and workmanship for a period of TWO (2) YEARS from the Date of Original Retail Purchase., unless additional parts or labour warranties are purchased, which may extend the terms of the warranty to include the replacement of parts for a total of 3 years. Our warranty covers all parts failures and factory defects, but does not cover accidental user damage or normal day to day wear and tear for notebook batteries.
- Armaggeddon PC warrants the original purchaser that any part of the hardware system, excluding software, documentation and similar terms will be free of defects of both workmanship and materials for the warranty period include with the purchase. (Starting from the date of collection or delivery.
- Armaggeddon PC warrants the original purchaser that any part of the Product, excluding software, documentation and other peripherals, will be free of defects of both workmanship and materials for the warranty period include with the purchase. The date of warranty coverage starts from the date of collection or delivery of the Product.
- During the product's warranty period, Armaggeddon PC will repair or replace defective hardware for defects specified and found in the Product. This will be done without any labour charge (free of charge) and cost of parts will also be provided free of charge during the warranty period. Parts may not be the same but will be equivalent or better parts.
- Armaggeddon PC shall, under no circumstances, be liable to provide warranty service for products that have been damaged by accident, abuse, misuse or misapplication, for example unauthorized overclocking. This also applies if the Armaggeddon PC service tag has been removed or defaced or if the product has been modified without textual agreement from Armaggeddon PC.
- Any replacement parts will be warranted to be free of defects of workmanship and material for 3 months from time of replacement, or for the remainder of the warranty period of the Armaggeddon Product it is replacing (whichever is longer).
What is covered:
- Armaggeddon PC covers all hardware issues during your warranty period.
- 24/7 support. Armaggeddon pc does not charge a labor fee for repair and servicing work during the warranty period. Outside of the warranty period, fees will only be for parts or specially requested services.
What is not covered:
- Accidental damage such as water spills, drops or physical breakage due to an accident.
- Data loss or recovery due to drive damage or failure is not covered. Your HDD or SSD however is covered by our warranty and will be replaced during the warranty period in the event of failure.
- If a defect is found in a purchased Armaggeddon Product, contact the Armaggeddon service centre through telephone (6547 1611) or email (support@sg.Armaggeddon pc.com). Alternatively, the Product can be brought down to the Armaggeddon service centre (1 Kallang Sector #04-05/#03-05 Singapore 349276).
- If the Armaggeddon service centre is contacted through telephone or email, Armaggeddon PC will endeavour to provide guidance to diagnose or solve the problem.
- If the problem cannot be resolved over the phone/mail, the User will be responsible for either carry in the Product to our Service Centre or to mail it in. Alternatively, a collection service can be opted for, and relevant charges will apply. Return shipping will be provided for free by Armaggeddon PC. The free return shipping is only available to End Users in Singapore and Malaysia.
- For such warranty claims, the following details are required - Name, Address, Contact Number and Warranty Serial Tag / dated sales receipt.
- Armaggeddon will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law: (1) repair the Product (using new or refurbished replacement parts); (2) replace the Product with a product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product; or (3) issue a partial refund of the original purchase price of the Product, if for some reason, the Product cannot be repaired or replaced—provided you return it during the parts warranty period owned.
3.9 Armaggeddon PC'S Limited Warranty Obligations
- Items such as BATTERIES, AC ADAPTERS AND EXTERNAL ACCESSORIES SHALL BE CLASSIFIED AS CONSUMABLE PARTS. THE WARRANTY PERIOD FOR BATTERIES AND AC ADAPTERS IS LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASE.
- In the event that Armaggeddon PC decides to refund (the value of) or replace the product, the term of this warranty shall expire as of the time of that refund or replacement.
- No Armaggeddon PC agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty. If any term is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
- EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ARMAGGEDDON PC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF ACTUAL MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; DOWNTIME; OR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, REPROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED IN OR USED WITH ARMAGGEDDON PC'S PRODUCTS, AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON ARMAGGEDDON PC'S PRODUCTS.
- WARRANTY EXTENSIONS MAY ONLY BE CANCELLED BY THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF THE PURCHASE OF THE EXTENSION, PROVIDED THAT NO WARRANTY CLAIMS HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY MADE ON THE PRODUCT.
- This warranty agreement and any sales shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any action at law or equity arising out of or relating to these warranty terms or the website.
3.11 Dead Pixel Policy
- LCD Panels are made of millions of microelectronic pixels, if one pixel no longer functions normally, it will become a bright or dark dot. ARMAGGEDDON conforms to the industry premium standard acceptable level of between 3 defectives bright, 3 dark pixels or in total got more than 5 dead pixels. In order to deliver the ultimate visual experience to our customers, if your panel is less than or equal to the above number of dots, then, it is considered acceptable. A zero dead pixel guarantee is optional for customers when configuring a system.
4. Your Status
3.1 By placing an order through our site or on the telephone, you warrant that:
3.1.1 You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
3.1.2 You are resident in the Serviced Country.
5. How the Contract is formed between You and Us
4.1 After placing an online order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All telephone and on-line orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you either during our telephone conversation or email. The contract between us (“the Contract”) will only be formed when we deliver the items to you.
4.2 Subjected to actual stock availability, item orders may be replaced with alternatives subjected to a verbal or written confirmation with you. For items that cannot be replaced, we will contact you to give you the option to cancel. If payment has been made, you will be refunded of the amount paid.
4.3 All orders placed online will be fulfilled within 5 business days unless otherwise advised. Business days exclude Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
4.4 You are obliged to make payment in FULL by the payment option you select when you check out your orders.
4.5 Each batch of goods may differ due to manufacturing contraints. In the event if you are not satisfied with any products, you may return to us within 7 days after delivery. The Product must be unused in the Original condition and it must not be pre-order product. Please refer to our refund policy stated under "Our Refunds Policy".
6. Our Status
5.1 We may provide links on our site to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot give any undertaking that the products you purchase from companies to whose website we have provided a link will be of satisfactory quality.
7. Price and Payment
6.1 The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
6.2 Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site we might at our discretion decide to honour the lower (incorrect) price or either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
6.3 We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price even after we have provided you with an email confirmation.
8. Our Refunds Policy
7.1 When you return a Product to us (for instance, because you have cancelled the Contract between us, or have notified us that you do not agree to any change in these Terms and Conditions or in any of our Policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective, or you are not satisfied with the Product), we will examine the returned Product. Provided we are satisfied with the condition of the Product following our examination, we will either replace the item (if returned owing to a defect) or provide you with a refund. If you have requested a refund we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used to pay. We will process the refund as soon as possible.
7.2 Products returned by you because of a defect or within the seven-day cooling-off period will be refunded in full after delivery costs have been deducted.
7.3 A claim by you that the quantity of the Products delivered falls short of the quantity ordered shall be notified to us within 2 days from the date of delivery. If you do not notify us accordingly, we shall have no liability in respect of such shortfall and you shall be bound to pay the price as if the Products had been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
7.4 The cost of return transportation is at your expense.
9. Our Liability
8.1 We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality.
8.2 Our liability in connection with any Product purchased through our site is strictly limited to the purchase price of that Product.
8.3 Unless otherwise stated, all products warranty will be covered by the respective brand owner.
10. Events Outside our Control
10.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
10.2 A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
10.2.1 strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
10.2.2 civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
10.2.3 fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
10.2.4 impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
10.2.5 impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; or
10.2.6 the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
10.3 Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
11.1 If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these Terms and Conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
11.2 A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
11.3 No waiver by us of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
12.1 If any of these Terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. Entire Agreement
13.1 These Terms and Conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
13.2 We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other and that nothing may be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
13.3 Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
14. Our Right to Vary these Terms and Conditions
14.1 We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
14.2 You will be subject to the Policies and Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those Policies or these Terms and Conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those Policies or these Terms and Conditions before we provide you with the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the Terms and Conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
15. Law and Jurisdiction
15.1 Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site will be governed by the Law of Singapore. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of The Republic of Singapore.